Are you passionate about film and want to work in the industry but are struggling to find a way in? FEDS is a ground-breaking scheme designed to give newcomers to the film industry the best head-start.
Offering a ten-month long paid traineeship in the film exhibition sector, as well as mentoring and industry expert advice, you’ll leave with a CV that will make you top of the list.
Phoenix is proud to be part of the Independent Cinema Office’s (ICO) scheme for 2020.
ICO are recruiting ambitious trainees from across the UK who can display these attributes:
- A passion for film
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages and email
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A desire to learn
- Placements will commence March 2020 and run until December (10 months)
- Trainees will undertake an office-based placement at Phoenix (other venues taking part in the scheme listed on ICO’s website)
- Full-time position (35 hours per week)
- Trainees will regularly attend training sessions with other trainees, which will further enhance their employability skills and knowledge of the film industry
- Trainees will be paid a monthly training allowance equivalent to the UK Living Wage (depending on placement)
- Trainees will be entitled to 16.5 days annual leave, subject to agreement with their host organisation
To apply, see link below. The deadline for applications is 10am Mon 6 Jan 2020.