After COVID-19 forced us to close our doors for a second time, back in November, we are very excited to announce that we’ll be reopening on FRIDAY 18 JUNE.
We’re looking forward to being able to bring you an exciting programme of the best new independent and world cinema, Stage on Screen, digital art, and learning opportunities. We’ve confirmed our reopening programme, and tickets are on sale now via our website.
The current regulations mean that social distancing, masks and Test & Trace sign-in will all still be required, and we’ll be encouraging pre-booking wherever possible. We’ll also continue to operate with reduced opening hours and fewer screenings each day (as we did in October), but we will keep this all under review as restrictions ease over time.
As ever, your safety, comfort and enjoyment are our top priority, whether you’re coming to watch a film, visit our Café Bar, or attend a short course.
What to expect when we reopen:
- Reduced capacity in our screens to allow social distancing, with staggered screening times and allocated seating
- Advance bookings and contactless payments encouraged
- Increased cleaning in all areas
- Hand-sanitising stations throughout the venue
- Reduced capacity in our Café Bar, with table service
- Perspex screens at Box Office and in the Café Bar
- Mask wearing for customers, in line with government guidance
- Weekly listings, available every Tuesday via our e-newsletter and website
- Adjustments to our ventilation system to increase fresh air levels
- NHS Test & Trace procedures in place for all venue users
Over the next week or so we’ll update our website with the latest information on safety measures, opening times and advance bookings, but with the current restrictions much will remain unchanged.
Remember to sign up for our weekly newsletter to keep up to date, and receive programme listings and important customer information direct to your inbox.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Phoenix on 18 June.