Sarah Vallance - Sales and Marketing Manager
- Bridget Jones’s Diary(Sharon Maguire, 2001)
- Les Choristes(Christophe Barratier, 2004)
- Jean de Florette(Claude Berri, 1986)
- Adult Life Skills(Rachel Tunnard, 2016)
- Pain & Glory(Pedro Almodóvar, 2019)
Which film would I choose if I could only watch one forever more? Wow, that is a tough ask, but I’d probably pick Les Choristes because it simultaneously makes my heart swell and break, has a sublime soundtrack, and will also help me brush up on my French! And oh my goodness, little Pépinot never fails to bring a tear to my eyes.