After closing our doors in March due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are excited to announce that we’ll be reopening on TUESDAY 6 OCTOBER.
We’re working hard to implement all the measures needed to ensure that Phoenix is a safe and welcoming place for everyone. We want to reassure you that your safety, comfort and enjoyment are our top priority, whether you’re coming to watch a film, visit our Café Bar, or attend a short course.
When we reopen, you can expect:
- Reduced capacity in our screens to allow social distancing, with staggered screening times and allocated seating
- Advance bookings and contactless payments encouraged
- Increased cleaning in all areas
- Hand-sanitising stations throughout the venue
- Reduced capacity in our Café Bar, with table service and a simplified menu
- Perspex screens at Box Office and in the Café Bar
- Some changes to our opening times
- Adjustments to our ventilation system to increase fresh air levels where possible
- Mask wearing for customers, in line with government guidance
- New weekly listings, available every Tuesday via our weekly e-newsletter and website
As ever, we’ll bring you an exciting programme of the best new independent and world cinema, Stage on Screen, digital art, and learning opportunities, and we will continue to work with our many partners, stakeholders and distributors to curate a diverse programme that reflects Leicester’s vibrant communities.
We’ve confirmed our reopening programme and tickets will be on sale shortly via our website.
In the meantime, our splendid Phoenix at Home programme continues online.
You can find up to date information on safety measures, opening times, advance bookings and programme details on our website. And do remember to sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive programme listings and important customer information direct to your inbox.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Phoenix on 6 October. The countdown continues!