Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
Phoenix can offer a range of activities and events to schools and education settings to support them on their Artsmark journey. Our activities are focussed around the creative use of film and technology, enabling children and young people to learn, create and invent in new and inspiring ways.
We offer schools or education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, with a range of opportunities:
- Film screenings aligned to your Artsmark journey
- Workshops and classes in a range of creative technologies – from coding and robotics to augmented and virtual reality
- ‘Make Your Own Movie’ filmmaking courses
- Cross curriculum activities that combine art, music, science and computing
- Costs: varied and project based from £300 – £3000
- Activities for ages 4 – 16
For more information and a conversation about working in partnership please contact our Digital Arts Manager Chris Tyrer
Find out more about Artsmark at www.artsmark.org.uk.