Join us for our inaugural beer festival, in partnership with our friends at Everards.
There’ll be cask and keg ales, craft beers from local brewers, guest ciders, a delicious BBQ and tasty specials on our Café Bar menu.
We’ve also lined up some free archive film screenings on the theme of the the good old British pub. Plus there’ll be outdoor games, kids crafts, face painting, and live music.
Here’s how the festival programme is looking over the weekend…
- Festival running 12pm – 9pm each day
- BBQ with vegan options, 12pm – 6pm each day
- Kids crafts, 2pm – 5pm (Saturday)
- Face painting, 2pm – 5pm (Sunday)
- Free archive film screenings, 4.30pm – 9pm (Saturday) / 6.30pm – 9pm (Sunday)
- Live music from 6.30pm each day