How do I earn points?
MyPhoenix cardholders – Friend, Member and Loyalty
- Continue to show your card when purchasing tickets at box office. Points will be added and stored in our system for you to use at box office or on our website.
- Online, you can also earn points on ticket purchases. Please note – the first time you buy tickets on our upgraded website, you’ll be prompted to reset your password. You will then immediately start to earn points on your ticket purchases.
- Our system will store your points record for to use online or at box office. If you have a Member of Friend card, you will continue to be eligible for our lower price Member tickets.
- If you are NOT a MyPhoenix cardholder, you can now simply ‘create an account’ on our website. When purchasing tickets, you will be given the option to ‘create an account’. Once you have done this, you will immediately start to earn points on your ticket purchases.
- You can also create an account at box office if you wish. We can provide you with a MyPhoenix Loyalty card which you can show at box office on future visits to speed up your ticket purchase.
- In addition to earning points, you’ll be able to login, choose what communications you’d like from us and keep your contact details updated.
- If you’re already on our mailing lists and have given us your email address – but are not a MyPhoenix cardholder – the system will also recognise you. You will be able to ‘create an account’ and receive points. If you do not wish to do this, you can simply ‘Continue as Guest’ – but you will NOT earn points.