Welcome to the Phoenix website. These terms and conditions cover our website and the electronic communications that we send to promote our services.
The term “Phoenix” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Midland Street, Leicester, England, LE1 1TG. Phoenix is the trading name of Leicester Arts Centre Ltd, a registered charity (Company Registration No. 2276987; Charity Registration No. 701078).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of the site is not defamatory, threatening, abusive or obscene and does not infringe upon any third party intellectual property rights.
- You do not attempt to violate the security of the site or any third party applications used in conjunction with the site in any way.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, are either the property of Phoenix or are the property of third parties who have licensed or given permission to Phoenix for use on the website and in our marketing communications.
- Use of this website or any information obtained from this website that is in breach of these terms and conditions, or that deliberately or negligently causes loss or damage to Phoenix may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Phoenix takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to alter or remove the site or any part of the site and any information therein at any time.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We shall comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This website and its content is copyright of Leicester Arts Centre Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following purposes:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.