We have reduced the number of tables in our Café Bar, and advise you to reserve a table in advance to avoid disappointment if you wish to have drinks or eat with us.
Box Office is open from 12pm until 30 minutes after the advertised start time of the last film of the day. There is an email and telephone messaging service outside of these hours.
Reservations should be made by calling Box Office, or by using our table reservations booking form.
You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org – please provide the following information:
- your name
- your chosen date/time for your table booking, and duration
- a contact telephone number, and
- confirmation that your party is a single household or support bubble
Table reservations are for between 30 mins and 2 hour time slots, and should be made at least 2 hours in advance. We’ll hold tables for 15 minutes – if you haven’t arrived after 15 minutes we will release your table so it is then available for other customers. If you haven’t booked, just speak to a members of staff to see if there is walk-up availability on the day.
Book a table now
Restrictions on Group Sizes
In line with the new law restricting group sizes and Leicester’s local restrictions, we won’t be able to take bookings above 6 people – all of whom must be from the same household or support bubble. The term support bubble is defined by the government as “a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home (known as a single-adult household) and one other household of any size. Once you make a support bubble, you should not change who is in your bubble.”
We have made some other changes too:
- Please talk to our greeter on arrival to be seated in the Café Bar.
- Once you are seated at your table, you do not need to wear a face covering.
- A member of staff will come to your table to take your order, once you are seated.
- We have worked with our chefs to create a new simplified menu, with a daily selection of tempting dishes.
- We are encouraging contactless payments wherever possible, and you can now make card payments at your table.